If you’ve been in the healthcare IT industry long enough, you know that it’s important to stay connected with your partners and peers. The healthcare industry is evolving at a rapid pace; it is essential to continue learning the latest approaches for managing imaging strategies and meaningful interoperability. Merge is bringing together our clients for a face-to-face conference to facilitate knowledge sharing, provide solution updates, and network with industry experts to help healthcare professionals stay at the center of connected care and address common imaging challenges.
Merge Live will educate and support the free exchange of ideas among Merge customers users, our internal subject matter experts, and industry leaders.
Aside from venturing out to the West Coast, there are many reasons why Merge clients should attend Merge Live this summer. Here are five:
- Learn from industry leaders, Merge experts, and customers to spark new ideas and solutions for common challenges. Attendees will also learn about Merge’s go-forward strategy and current industry challenges and trends. Two keynote speakers will also share their fresh perspectives on health IT.
- Benefit from dedicated content baked into five exciting tracks for all of our core solutions offerings, including Radiology Workflow & Billing, Cardiology, Merge PACS™, Merge Unity RIS/PACS, and Specialty Solutions. Some sessions will be combined across tracks to provide more opportunity for knowledge sharing. What about interoperability? Don’t worry - we have three dedicated interoperability sessions carved into our agenda.
- Discover how to best leverage your solution suite to keep up with today’s evolving healthcare industry through a variety of session formats including product roadmaps, customer roundtables, panel discussions, etc.
- Collaborate with conference attendees to share ideas during group sessions and two evening networking events.
- Enjoy all San Diego has to offer at Paradise Point Resort, with optional fun activities like Segway touring through the city, paddle boarding, bike riding, tennis, and more.
Check out the complete Merge Live Agenda
and register today
if you are a Merge client. Already registered? Don’t forget to book your hotel
and start planning your trip to San Diego.
Now is the time to connect, collaborate, and converse. Looking forward to seeing you in out on the West Coast!
-The Merge Healthcare Team